The organization of the European BIM Summit, with the aim of incorporating all the universities dedicated to BIM training in Europe into the group of expert advisors of the Summit so that they can enrich with their contributions the already complete EBS 2017 program. a consultation group called Academic Collaborators.
The group of collaborators is open to the participation of any organism, entity or institution that has as one of its main tasks the introduction of advanced processes of modeling and management of projects and works in its training programs.
Collaborating Academic Experts
The objective of the collaborating academic experts is to contribute to the organization their knowledge about the best experiences, projects, programs, publications and research carried out in Europe to strengthen, more if possible, the robust program of papers.
Likewise, the group is requested to facilitate and stimulate in the framework of the EBS the exchange of knowledge between the academic world, the expert speakers and those attending the event, sharing the progress made in each university center.
Finally, it will make the greatest possible impact to the event, informing in its sphere of influence, students and associates of its celebration, for which it would appear in all the information as Academic Collaborators of the EBS.
- José Vázquez. Universidade de A Coruña
- Norena Martín. Universidad de La Laguna
- María Rosario Chaza Chimeno. Universidad de Sevilla
- Eloi Coloma Picó. Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
Collaborating Academic Institutions
The objective of the collaborating academic entities is to give the greatest possible impact to the event, informing in its sphere of influence, students and associates of its celebration, for which it would appear in all the information as Academic Collaborators of the EBS.
- University of Technology Bratislava
- Universidade de A Coruña
- Universidad de La Laguna
- Universidad Europea de Madrid
- Universidad de Sevilla
- National Technical University of Athens
- Istanbul T echnical University
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- University College London
- University of Cyprus
- Technical University of Munich, BIM Professional team
- Center of Building Information Modeling Technologies (CBIMT) – Vilniaus Gediminas Technical University Lithuania
- University of Salerno Italy
- Coventry University
- University of Belgrade
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Oslo and Akershus University of Applied Sciences
- Polytechnic University of Turin
- Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University
- University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy of Bulgaria
- Aalto University BIM Initiative
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Tallinn University of Applied Sciences
- Oxford Brookes University
- Hong Kong University of Technology and Science
- University of Zagreb
- EIVP Engineering School of Paris City